PanXchange East-Africa Commodity Exchange
Launch Date: August, 2015
- Live in Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya. Offices in Kampala, Uganda and Nairobi, Kenya.
- The system is location agnostic, and is ready to scale to any market in the region, any commodity regardless of country of origin, currency and transport type.
- 32 different commodities listed on platform and available for trade.
- maize, wheat, millet, soybeans, sorghum, green grams, pigeon peas, yellow beans and more.
- Creates unrivaled efficiency in market through aggregating farmers, millers, and other end users in a centralized and accessible location.
- Robust online platform, optimized for mobile use on smartphones.
Soko Mkononi: The Market in your hands